The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xTae

Number of posts : 2
In-game Nickname : xTae
Registration date : 2009-02-02

I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online- Empty
PostSubject: I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online-   I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 am

Real Name (first name is fine): Tae
Game/Server: Luna Online; not sure of server yet?
In-Game Name: xTae (most likely)
Location/Time Zone: US EST (NJ)
Time of day you play: Whenever I'm not in school / doing hw / other stuff (sports/clubs) Razz
Prior MMO Experience: Lots :] Played probably over 10 or so? Been playing MMOs for a few years. I've played... Runescape, Maplestory, FlyFF, Last Chaos, DoMO, Fiesta, Trixter, Perfect World, Wonderland Online, Cabal, Atlantica Online, FLorensia, a few others I can't think of atm ><; Also, I wasn't just "a player," and definitely was not a noob in these games, unless I found them boring and quit early. For games such as Maplestory, Runescape, DoMO, and FlyFF, I had been fairly high level and pretty well known amongst the higher level people of my server Surprised. Also a pretty bad grind hoar at times, and just about always a pvp hoar x3
Brief explanation as to why you want to join: Melody's in here. 'nuff said. (: Oh, and I'm hoping this will be a fun guild to be in (:
Back to top Go down
MahouBunnie
MahouBunnie

Number of posts : 308
In-game Nickname : Lucky, Rosie, Shaddix, Kristal, Melody, Lumiko, Kahori
Main Job : Hated By Many
Substitute Job(s) : Disturbing The Peace, DOMO Most Wanted Sprite
Registration date : 2007-12-18

I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online-   I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 am

lol Keils, Good to see you have registered Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

I Like Cake ^.^ -Luna Online-
Page 1 of 1