The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madam Malachite >o<!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryousuke
Ryousuke

Number of posts : 18
In-game Nickname : Ryou
Main Job : Hunter & BM
Substitute Job(s) : Doctor & Pet Muse
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Madam Malachite >o<! Empty
PostSubject: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

So. I'm assuming once The picks up some speed we'll be able to take on Malachite at some point in our life. For those that do not know what or who Madam Malachite (MM) is it's the Protect the Darkdale Mines Guild Quest that starts at Darkdale's Construction Site

Requirements: 10,000 gold, 30+ guild fame
Time limit: 3 hours
Restart time: 18 hours

Monsters:
One-Eyed Warriors (level 65 178,300HP) that continuously respawn
Madam Malachite (level 70 4,931,582HP)

Rewards:
* 15 guild fame points
* Title: Malachite Hero (only available to two participants each try)
* Chance for a Big Wooden Shield Recipe
* Chance for 1~2 1-Carat Yellow Diamond, 1-Carat Red Diamond, 1-Carat Green Diamond and/or 1-Carat Blue Diamond
* Chance for a random level 55 hand armor (Dragon Lord Gloves, Dragon Bracers, Unicorn Wristband, Silver Wrist Guards, Yin-Yang Bangle)
* Chance for a random level 55 shoes armor (Dragon Lord Slippers, Dragon Shoes, Unicorn Tattoo, Silver Boots, Yin-Yang Sandals)
* Chance for a random level 60 hand armor (Oven Gloves, Fire Band, Starlight Bracers, Joan's Wrist Guards, Earth Bangle)
* Chance for a random level 60 shoes armor (Sizzling Sandals, Anklet of Embers, Starlight Shoes, Joan's Boots, Seismic Sandals)
* Chance for 1~2 Trouser Onyxes and/or Head Onyxes
* Chance for getting capturing monster card (lv 45-50 monster)

Yummy rewards aren't they? If you're Level 55+ you're gonna have a little difficulty, 60+ mild difficulty and then it gets easier from there on out. Read on to see which class you're going to be!

Teams:
Two or more teams are ideal, but seems like we'll be pushing one since we're not as active as we all once were.

Tank -- Merc or MA -- Lead the Ogres away from the battle. Circle + Arrow Formations; Perhaps Arrow + Snake Formation once we can establish we can live. Plat Spear + Shield with Better Blocker. BRING SCAPES.

Team Doctors -- Doctor -- Without doctors, we're doomed to die. Regen 11 will save a lot of lives (especially the tank's). In the tank's team, ideally we'll have have two. One aimed just for the tank and the other to save the other team member's.

Muse Support -- Musician -- Party Muse. Mantra, Ditty, Courageous, Echo, Mars, Hymn, Fuse. Rinse and Repeat.

Debuffer -- Dancer -- Debuffs Malachite to make the process faster and her hits less.

Pet Musician -- Musician -- Ideally mixed with Dancer for debuffs on Malachite. If everyone has a 61+ pet, Pets will provide additional damage to the fight. Perhaps even fuse together with a back up doc.

Damage Dealers -- BM or Hunter (Perhaps even Wizard) -- Enough said really. Spam your attacks and take out Malachite as fast as possible.

Guides:
Malachite Guild Quest Guide
DragonHung's Guide

Still wanna help? Brilliant! START LEVELLING Very Happy Please reply with job levels and which job you would tentatively like to partake in.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke
Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Ryousuke
Elder
As of 26th October 2009

63 Blademaster
63 Hunter
61 Solo Doctor (No Greater)
60 Wizard
60 Fencer
59 Pet Musician

Will be the back up doc + pet muse + debuffer. I'm assuming there won't be much support at the moment. Or alternatively will be one of teh damage dealers.

[EDIT] 6th January 2010
Visiting Member

67 Blademaster
68 Hunter
62 Doctor
58 Mercenary

Ideally I would be a DPS... but it seems I'm the available tank in The (even if I'm not in The atm...)

Last edited by Ryousuke on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
'Pixie
'Pixie

Number of posts : 92
In-game Nickname : DOMO:'Pixie, RoxyFoxy, 'Kikyo, 'Dude
Main Job : Doctor 68
Substitute Job(s) : Yeah that too!
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:06 am

SWEET!!

i'll be one of the doc's
pet muse
plus dancer debuffs. Dancer needs a lil work tho

Madam Malachite >o<! Pixie_full_30
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke
Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 pm

After talking to Dae we're thinking this is how it'll end up:

Tank: Bear
Muse: Amy (Combined with Doc)
Doctors: Pix, Yv
DPS: Dae, Ryou, Lupe, One, Sandi, Ars, Drexy

We still need another Muse though...
Back to top Go down
Hendrex
Elder
Elder
Hendrex

Number of posts : 34
In-game Nickname : Drexy
Main Job : Muse !
Substitute Job(s) : baby im everything you need xD
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:30 am

YAY , DSP for me =]
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke
Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Righto from our failed run at MM we had this kind of set up:

Tank: Ryou
Muse: Sha (we SERIOUSLY need another one)
Doctors: Pix and Shino
DPS: Zar, Lupe, Yv, Tank, One (and someone else... my memory fails me >.> WAS there someone else?)

Team One: Ryou, Lupe, Pix, Tank
Team Two: Sha, Shino, Zar, Yv, One

In any case, we seriously need more DPSers and another muse. Sorry for all the lost plates Sad

We are sorely lacking in DPS and Support. Pets aren't all that effective. Someone else aside from me should debuff. I should also level up merc some more.. >.< Fight-O! We will get it right eventually Very Happy But at least we GOT to see MM right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Malachite >o<!   Madam Malachite >o<! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Malachite >o<!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Dream of Mirror Online :: Events-
Jump to: